OnePlus has released a new version of Oxygen OS for both OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro in selected regions only. The update for OnePlus 8 is rolling out as Oxygen OS 10.5.10.IN21DA for Indian users, Oxygen OS 10.5.9.IN21BA for European users and Oxygen OS 10.5.11.IN21AA for North Americans. The update for OnePlus 8 devices weighs around 245 MB in size. The Size may vary if you have not installed the previous updates.
OnePlus 8 Pro Update details
Similarly, the OnePlus 8 Pro users are getting the update as Oxygen OS 10.5.12.IN11DA for Indian users, Oxygen OS 10.5.11.IN11BA for Europeans and Oxygen OS 10.5.12.IN11AA is rolling out in North American markets.
Heading to the update, it features the latest Security Patch, new add-ons, bug fixes, and several improvements. With the old reported bug fixes and improvements, performance and stability have increased. The complete changelog of the updates is as follows.
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize it on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
- Optimize the touch experience in game mode to enhance the user experience
- Fixed the issue that the wireless charger base re-started automatically
- Fixed the ARCore failure
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.07
- Updated GMS package to 2020.05
- Improved system stability
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improved connection stability of the mobile network to improve user experience
Newly added Red Cable Club membership card (IN only)
The new updates are gradually rolling out to the respective devices in a phased manner. So, it takes a few hours or days to reach your mobile. However, everyone will be getting them within a week. Meanwhile, head over to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update status.