OnePlus is rolling out a new version of OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 9RT 5G and OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. For the OnePlus 9RT, OxygenOS 13 F.14 roll-out has begun in India. Certainly, for the OnePlus Nord 2T, the brand released the Oxygen OS 12 MP11 in India. So, the new update for the OnePlus 9RT is rolling out with the MT2111_11.F.14 build version. Whereas, the update for the OnePlus Nord 2T is rolling out with the CPH2401_11.A.19 build version. However, the new OxygenOS update brings several bugs and issue fixes for the OnePlus 9RT. On the other hand, OnePlus Nord 2T receives the latest system security update.
OnePlus 9RT 5G Changelog
• Improves system stability.
• Fixes a display issue that affects the date on the Home screen in certain scenarios.
• Fixes an issue where the screen color temperature might change unexpectedly when Eye Comfort Mode is enabled.
• Fixes a display issue that affects the time in Quick Glance in some scenarios.
• Integrates the February 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
• Improves Camera stability.
MAKE SURE TO READ: OnePlus Nord Buds 2 arrives on FCC, confirms 480mAh battery and more
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Changelog
• Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
Subsequently, you can give your feedback on the update. So, you can submit bugs by opening the Google Dialer and typing *#800#. Certainly, you will find a menu that allows you to submit bugs.
NOTE: The new OTA update is rolled out phase-wise. As a result, the OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and the company begin a broader rollout in a few days. You will soon receive the update on your device. Keep checking for the update, Go to Settings > About Device > Check for the Update.