Google Pixel devices are now getting the Android 13 stable version and OnePlus is also preparing to bring OxygenOS 13 on the OnePlus 10R. The developers are recruiting 200 users for OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta testing.
The smartphone mentioned, the OnePlus 10R, may receive stable Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 in the next few months. OnePlus has officially announced the Closed Beta program in India and now they are looking for users who can test the OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta on their devices.
In order to do that OnePlus will be selecting 200 users from India having OnePlus 10R. The testers will receive a private installation Package with which they will be able to download and install OxygenOS 13 Preview. The package will consist of bugs, and the user should provide feedback to the OnePlus team on Telegram. The user should sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the company not to disclose any information about their newly built software.
Eligibility Criteria for OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta testing
- The user should be a OnePlus 10R user. (India variant)
- The user should be an active OnePlus Community member
- Users should be willing to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with OnePlus after they receive the invitation e-mail.
- You are willing to regularly communicate and report issues/suggestions to the OnePlus team on Telegram
- The CBT version is not the Stable Version, which is still in development. After updating to the CBT version, you’ll remain patient and tolerate its instability and accept all risks which might be caused by it
If you want to experience OxygenOS 13 in Closed Beta, simply fill out the form accessible at this address and hope to be chosen by OnePlus.