Oppo has just launched the Oppo F3 a dual selfie camera-toting phone which is a smaller sibling of the previously launched Oppo F3 Plus. The Oppo F3 Plus was priced at Rs 30,990. Being smaller, the F3 is priced lower at Rs. 19,999.
Design and Build
The build quality and design are similar to that of the F3 plus. It is made up of a full uni-metal body. The star of the show is the dual selfie camera. There are two sensors one of which is a regular 16-megapixel and the other is a more wide-angle lens which is essentially built for group selfies. You can either tap the group selfie mode or the software itself detects more than 2 persons and automatically switches to the wide-angle lens. You also get bokeh effects feature where you can blur the background and focus on the face.
Another highlight of the F3 is a dedicated SD card slot. You will get a dual SIM card slot and an extra slot for extra storage. You also get some new software features like the app cloning feature which other companies are already providing.
The pre-orders have started and will end on May 12. Oppo is also running a contest for those who pre-order the F3. Three lucky winners will be receiving a free ticket for the ICC Final in London.
Oppo F3 Selfie Expert Specifications:
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T6 octa-core SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage
- a rear 13-megapixel 1.3-inch sensor with PDAF, and LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB
- 3200mAh non-removable battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0