Today, Plume for Android has received large update to version 5.01. LevelUp Studio brings app experience into the age of Holo. Plume 5 ads refreshed widget that brings us a tweaked look and adds support for Facebook. ALong with there are several standard bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Update is perfect for those who still get a great visual representation of tweets, mentions and messages, as well as direct compose, refresh and search keys. Now you will also see the display Twitter profile banner and you can propose to resend a tweet when a picture upload fails.
Other changes in Plume for Android Update:
- add support for columns for a single account (app and widgets)
- refresh the look of the widgets
- add support for Facebook in the widgets
- display the Twitter profile banner
- smoother scrolling
- handle URL redirection on wifi hotspots that require a login
- add support for Twitter API 1.1 (off by default)
- fix issues with the Pull To Refresh
- fix issues with the picture cache
- fix issues with the event logger
Guys what have you been waiting for head over to link below to upgrade Plume For Android app and Enjoy.
Download: Google Play