Realme 3 and 3i smartphones are receiving February and March 2021 Security patch updates. The new security patch update is now rolling out with several new enhancements and fixes.
Originally, these smartphones come with the Android OS version 10 based on Realme UI 1.0 skin. However, the new update brings a new security patch update. It comes with firmware version RMX1825EX_11_C.20 for Realme 3 and RMX1827EX_11_C.20 for Realme 3i in India. It fixes several bugs including the issue while saving the screenshot after editing, and the lagging issue that occurs after taking the screenshot. The latest March 2021 update adds FinShell Pay.
Many Realme smartphones have already received the February and March 2021 security patch update
- Updated Android security patch: Fed, 2021/ Mar 2021
Added FinShell Pay
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the crop response time after screenshotting
- Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
- Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshotting in adding world clock interface
The new security patch comes with optimized system performance and improves system stability. The Indonesian users are receiving the update with build number RMX1821EX_11_C.20.
You will receive the new update automatically on your Realme 3 and 3i. You can also trigger the new update manually by going on Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.