The Realme GT 2 Pro is the first flagship by the company in the year 2022. Also, it will be the first device by the company to get the Android 13 OS. In the meantime, the smartphone is receiving software updates on the current version to keep the user experience stable and seamless.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme Always-On Display (AOD) Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
The latest software update for the Realme GT 2 Pro is bundled with the firmware version RMX3301_11_A.17. The package is currently rolling out in India, and it will soon make its way to more markets in the coming days.
Regarding changes, the build brings multiple fixes across the system, including unexpected white bar, dynamic wallpaper not working, inability to change the refresh rate, power draining, and more. Also, there’s an improvement in animations and playback smoothness to elevate the user experience. In addition, the build packs the June 2022 security Patch. Check out the official changelog below.
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves animation smoothness when you swipe among apps on the recent tasks page.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected white bar might appear at the bottom in some third-party apps.
- Fixes an issue where dynamic wallpaper not working.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter the settings page for Notifications & status bar.
- Fixes an issue where the refresh rate might not change after you turn on GT mode.
- Improves the playback smoothness for slow-motion videos.
- Fixes an issue where some pixels of your screen might turn black when you take photos with the wide-angle camera in some scenarios.
- Fixes a display issue with photos taken in dark environments in Pro mode.
- Fixes a power-draining issue that would occur when BGMI is running in the background.
The OTA update is rolling out in batches and will reach out automatically to all users. To avoid the wait, you can also give it a manual check by heading over to Settings > System update.