Realme Narzo 20 Pro is receiving the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 3 update. Realme is rolling out updates for Android 10 as well as Android 11 users.
The new update carries the firmware version RMX2161_11_C.04 with a file size of 729MB. It fixes the issues regarding the camera and system. The new firmware brings camera improvements and makes switching between the front and the back camera smoother. It makes apps more stable.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro changelog:
Update Log: Rm Update
- Optimized the system performance and improve system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic image distortion issue of wallpaper in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic application window not displayed issue of Recent app
- Optimized the stability of face focus
- Optimized the portrait blur effect preview of rear camera
- Fixes the notification bar display issue in Full mode and Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue in shooting portrait of rear camera
- Fixes the Share button shift issue at the top of thumbnails
- Fixed the probabilistic countdown number not displayed issue in Professional mode
- Fixes the watermark aligning issue in Night mode of shooting in horizontal orientation”
The new update will arrive automatically on your device. If you have not received the update yet, you can check manually by heading to Settings > Software update > Download and Install.