Realme has officially launched Realme U1 smartphone in the Q3 of 2018. The device sports a 6.3-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) Chipset coupled with Octa-core processor and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. In-camera, there’s a 13-MP + 2-MP dual rear camera and a 25-MP single front-facing camera.
Also, Check out: Redmi Note 7/7S starts getting MIUI 12 update in India.
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Realme U1 smartphone updates.
Realme U1 Update Tracker
- [January 24, 2020]: Realme has started spinning out both the December 2020 and January 2021 Security patches to the Realme U1 devices. The update bears the RMX1831EX_11_C.23 Firmware version and it’s currently rolling out only to Indian variants. Apart from the Security patches and fixes, the update doesn’t add any new features to the device. The changelog of this update is as follows.
- Updated Android security patch: December 2020, January 2021
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
- [November 20, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out the November 2020 Security patch update along with the October 2020 Security patch. The RMX1831EX_11.C.22 update brings new browser, optimizations for system performance and improvements for the system stability. Besides these, the company has not added any new features.
- [July 26, 2020]: Realme U1 smartphones have started picking a new update with July 2020 Security patch on the RMX1831EX_11.C.20 Firmware version. The update brings new add-ons like the Realme Link application and Cloud Service feature. Click here to know more details about this update.
- [December 12, 2019]: The December 2019 Security patch update has finally started rolling out to the Realme U1 devices. The update comes with the RMX1831EX_11_C.16 Firmware version and adds the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and fixes. You can find out more details about this update on our dedicated article.
- [October 23, 2019]: Realme U1 devices have started receiving the October 2019 Security patch update on the RMX1831EX_11_C.15 Firmware version. The update adds the latest Security patch, new add-ons, optimizations etc. More details about this update can be found on our dedicated article.
Like all the other updates, the company is sending the updates in phases, and as a result, it takes a couple of days to reach all the units. You can also navigate to Settings>Software updates and check for updates. We also suggest you to switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.