Realme X3 and X3 Superzoom are receiving the Realme UI 2.0 beta update that brings many fixes along with it. A while ago, these smartphones got Starry Mode in their camera and other fixes that came with the update.
The Realme UI 2.0 is the fourth-round beta update that is now rolling out to the Realme X3 and X3 Superzoom. It comes with several fixes to vulnerable issues of the devices. The latest update comes with a build number RMX2081_11_C.05 and has an update size of 548MB. To download the latest update, you need to have enough space on your phone.
Fixes and Changes
The new Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update fixes camera issues like a white screen that occurs while swiping up to open the camera from the lock screen. It also fixes the black screen issue that occurs when zooming in Delay camera mode. Other issues include the crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode, the screen flicker issue of the shutter in Starry Mode. Also, it fixes the image greenish issue that occurs in the Night Mode.
The update also fixes the issue of coinciding with wallpapers and desktops when unlocking with a fingerprint. There is a fix for the swiping down issue of the status bar in the emergency call interface too.
The Update Log
- Fixed the probabilistic white screen issue when swiping up to enter camera in lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue when zooming in Delay Camera Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode
- Fixed the screen flicker issue of the shutter in Starry Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic image greenish issue in Night Mode
- Home screen and lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic coincide issue of wallpaper and desktop when unlocking with fingerprint
- Status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic swiping down the issue of the status bar in the emergency call interface
The Realme UI 2.0 beta update is now rolling out to the users. The owners of Realme X3 and X3 Superzoom will receive the new beta update automatically on their devices. They can also navigate to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install, if available.