Realme has just pushed a new update for Realme X smartphones with the Security Patch for the month of June and July. The new update is currently rolling out only for Chinese users. However, it doesn’t take much time to release in all other markets. The latest update appears as the RMX1901_11.C.12 /RMX1901EX_11.C.12 build numbers.
Heading into the update, it hosts plenty of new features, bug fixes, optimizations, and the latest Security patch. The new features include Bluetooth headset, Sticky Notes, Recording, and much more. As all old reported bugs get fixed by this update, the smartphone’s performance and stability will be optimized.
- Update Android security patch (2020#6/2020#7)
- Added realme Link
- Added Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) pop-up function (this function can only be used with realme headsets, and the headset firmware needs to be updated with the realme Link application before it can be used)
- Added the function of displaying barrage messages in games
- Fixed the issue that the low probability call did not take effect after the game space blocked the notification
- Fix the problem of abnormal function status after uninstalling the game space
- Added the function of interacting with contacts in the calendar
- Optimize UI layout
- Added recording to text function
- Added the function of encrypting notes
- Added note to-do function
- Added night super standby, optimize the problem of night standby power down quickly
- Optimize the smooth sliding screen function
- Optimize screen recording function
- Fix the problem of the low probability of stuck audio file when adding information
- Fix the problem that the software store fails to load data with low probability
- Fix the problem of the low probability of unable to use cloud service under mobile network
Fix the problem of the low probability of battery jump when charging
Some of the bug fixes include for internet, system, software issues, Bluetooth, Gamespace, and many more were fixed by this update. As this is a phased rollout, everyone will be getting this update within a week. Meanwhile, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update status manually.