Realme has made its way back to the Chinese market by providing the June 2020 Security Patch update for Realme X50m 5G. The news of the update has been officially shared by the company on its website. The update comes with the B.14 firmware version and its currently limited to Chinese users only.
The new updates arrive with the Realme link app, the latest Security Patch that helps to fix bugs, fixes for Internet & cock issues, and several optimizations for the camera. Additionally, the company has also included the Realme Bluetooth headset connection popup prompt. Nonetheless, the complete Changelog of this current update is mentioned below.
● Add Realme Link application
● Added Realme Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) connection popup prompt (need to update headset firmware in Realme Link) function
● Optimized the problem of deep skin tone with low color temperature
● Optimized to turn on the bright mode night scene photography noise obvious problem
● Fix the problem of the low probability of screen jam in preview interface when switching video mode in rear portrait mode
● Fix the problem that the border is not displayed occasionally in the city where the dual clock is resident in the dark mode
● Update Android security patch (2020#6)
As the OTA update is rolling over in Phases, it might take a few days to reach each and every unit. Until then, to check the update manually, head over to the Settings> Software updates> Check for updates. However, you will be notified automatically if the update is available to your device.
Download OTA Update for Realme X50 5G
The update weighs over 3.66GB in Size. You can install it using our installation guide after downloading the zip from the link below.