It’s been a few months since Xiaomi started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to its eligible flagships. So far, the company has upgraded a handful of smartphones with the new package. The latest device to join the long list is Mi Note 10 Lite.
Make sure to visit: Best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 10
Presently, the latest update for the Redmi Note 10 Lite is rolling out for global users. It will hopefully expand to more regions in the next few days. The Android 11 based update can be identified by the build number V188.8.131.52.RFNMIXM weighs around 2.7 GB to install.
Concerning changes, the MIUI 12.5 enhanced does not inculcate any major features or additions. In fact, it brings some features that are essential for a seamless and fluid performance. Moreover, the company claims that the software optimizes, fixes dozens of privacy and data security-related problems. You can check out the official changelog below.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As always, the package is having an incremental rollout. Thus, it may take a while to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can always track the update manually via Settings > About phone > Check for new updates.