Realme is sending February 2021 security patch update to one of its latest smartphones, Narzo 30A, and a device launched a couple of years back, Realme 5 Pro.
For Nazro 30A, the build carries the firmware version RMX2103_11_A.27 which is currently available only in India. Whereas, the update for Realme 5 Pro can be identified by build number RMX1971EX_11_C.12 that is rolling out for Global units including India.
Along with a month-old security patch level, Narzo 30A will fetch some known bug fixes and optimizations which enhances the system performance and stability.
Update Log: Narzo 30A
- Updated Android security patch: February 2021
- Fix some known issues
- Optimized system stability
On the other hand, Realme 5 Pro will acquire February & March 2021 Security Patch with optimizations in the control centre and a couple of fixes in the operating system.
Update Log: Realme 5 Pro
- Updated Android security patch: Feb, Mar 2021
- Optimized the control center switch logic
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone ring tone is restored to the default ring tone
- Fixed the probabilistic voice failure issue in PUBG
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability
The package for both the devices is unfurling via OTA so the users have to wait a while till it hit their Narzo 30A or Realme 5 Pro. Or else, you can always navigate the update in Settings -> Software Update -> Check for update -> Download and Install.