Rovio launched new game named Big Piggies. It is launched for Android, iOS and Mac but Windows variant is also in process. Android users can download it for free while iOS and Mac users need to pour some money to get it. You can download Android version in both regular and HD versions.
Petri Jarvilehto, EVP of Games said:
“Where Angry Birds was all about destruction, Bad Piggies is all about the joy of construction. It’s not just about getting three stars in this game, failing is almost as much fun as succeeding!”
The new game will feature pigs which strike back at the birds who attacked them with slingshots in Angry Birds. This new game have:
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!