The Samsung Galaxy S III will be available a day earlier to people who purchase it from Samsung‘s Store. People who’ve pre-ordered from third party retailer will get it 7am on the day of release. Who have ordered it from Sasmung’s brand store they will get a day before original launch day at 6pm. Official Words:
“We’ve had an overwhelming response from our retail partners and customers alike since announcing the Galaxy S III on May 3. So we wanted to delight our customers and reward them for pre-ordering by letting them get their hands on the device a day before anyone else.
“We believe we have created our best smartphone yet, designed specifically with daily human needs in mind, and we are proud to provide our customers with a truly unique mobile user experience.”
It seems that all we can do is hope and wait. The handset will be available for £499 via Samsung directly.
- Samsung Galaxy S III User Manual Available For Download
- Samsung Galaxy S III Available For Pre-Order From Expansys
- Better Than Samsung Galaxy S III? Is There Any?
- Samsung Galaxy S III TV Commercial Goes Live
- Samsung Galaxy S III HSPA+ Hits FCC
- Three UK To Presale Galaxy S III From Tomorrow, Others To Offer Soon