Realme has released its first device in the tablet category. While Xiaomi has introduced its Pad 5 after 3 years of gap. Both the mid-range tablets were launched this year sharing some common specs. But ultimately they differ in performance and several other specs. Here we will compare these devices based on their key details.
Must see: Download Pixel 6 Ringtone (Android 12)
Firstly, let’s know about the common specs that Realme Pad and Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 share.
- The tablets hold a Glass front, aluminum frame, and aluminum back.
- The panel offers an IPS LCD.
- The tabs boost the current stable OS, Android 11 out of the box.
- The front camera stands the same at 8 MP.
- Connectivity options are alike with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, and Bluetooth 5.0.
The above-mentioned points are the only homogenous specs for Realme Pad and Xiaomi Mi Pad 5. The devices majorly differ in screen size, processor, rear camera, and more. We have simplified the differences in a table for a better and quick glimpse.
Realme Pad vs Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
|Category||Realme Pad||Xiaomi Mi Pad 5|
1200 x 2000 pixels resolution
1600 x 2560 pixels resolution
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G80||Qualcomm Snapdragon 860|
|Storage Configuration||32GB 3GB RAM|
64GB 4GB RAM
|128GB 6GB RAM
256GB 6GB RAM
|Rear Camera||8 MP||13 MP|
|Battery Capacity||7100 mAh|
Fast charging 18W
Fast charging 33W
Power Delivery 3.0
|Connectivity||GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
USB Type-C 2.0
|Dimensions||246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9 mm||254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm|
|Weight||440 g||511 g|