Springpad App for Android today receives update with some new features and enhancements. The main feature which gets onto the new version of Springpad is new User Interface. There are several other changes which occurred like social sharing, retrieving running apps. Its now available for new phones and tablets.
Some bugs are also fixed like notebook themes not loading in version 3.1.5. Now you can better control and better use this new updated Springpad App for Android. Changelog:
- Updated the app icon… again!
- Removed “Retrieve Running Apps” permission
- Reduced the amount of memory that the app uses
- Introduced a new app icon
- Added a notification when a contributor to one of your notebooks adds a new item (within two hours of the new spring)
- Added notification controls to the app’s Settings section
- Improved tap target for editing a new note body on Kindle Fire
- Improved barcode scanner messaging if no results found
- Fixed a bug with notebook themes not loading in version 3.1.5
- Added a tour of the app for new users who have installed but not yet signed up
- Added a new permission that helps us understand how the community is using the app, which will enable us to further improve usability
So guys what you have been waiting for head over to Google Play and download new updated Springpad.