Swiftkey Flow Beta, which was launched in december in last year and received update last month, has been updated to newer version again. This time update includes many bug fixes. Despite there are no new features released but last month developers had added Predictions working in more places, Easier corrections, new languages, etc were added.
Take a look at fixes below:
- Fixed crash on changing keyboards
- Fixed force close on clicking update language
- Fixed other crashes
- Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
- New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
- Added Turkish layout
- Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
- Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
- Memory usage of settings app reduced
- Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
- Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
- Microphone key disabled in fields that don’t support voice input
- Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
- Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
- Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
- Replaced ‘learnt’ with ‘learned’ in personalization page (US English)
- Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)
New version of the app also includes a new looking installer that matches the colors of Flow a bit better.
Ready for download than head over to Source link below to download the app.