Swype for Android today received update along with new features. Currently its not available from Play Store but you can download Swype beta from Swype’s site. Earlier this year Swype beta was updated with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Support.
Swype now features:
- Dictionary Backup & Sync: Swype now backs up and syncs a user’s personal dictionary across any of their mobile devices. So now when nicknames like “Ollie” are added to a mobile phone, that word will be automatically added to the personal dictionary on a tablet as well as all other registered devices.
- SwypeforTablets: Swype has taken tablet innovation to the next level by offering a choice of three different keyboard layouts for tablets: the original keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split keyboard. So no matter what style keyboard, people can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
- Hotwords: Language is evolving faster than ever and Swype now updates dictionaries with the latest global trending words. Swype users can opt-in to receive updates to their dictionaries and stay up to date with the newest ‘hotwords’, like “Gangnam Style.”
- Themes: Swype allows users to further personalize their devices with the new keyboard theme options. Users can access up to 10 different themes in Swype’s settings menu for quick and cool keyboard customizations.
- More Language Support: The latest update to Swype also features enhancements to the Chinese keyboard with an additional tool bar and has added a Flick keyboard to Japanese. Users can also expect many more languages with Advanced Language Models that predict the words and phrases users Swype the most. In earlier update swype included 50 languages along with Dragon Dictation.
“Swype has proven that Android users love choice and flexibility as part of their user experience,” said Michael Thompson, executive vice president and general manager, Nuance Mobile. “Swype has truly embraced a multimodal, personalized keyboard that learns and adapts to each user’s preference. And with the ability to carry that experience across Android devices, pick your keyboard layout, automatically stay up on key trends and hotwords, Swype is by far the most customizable keyboard on the market.”
So guys download from above mentioned link and enjoy latest features.