Xiaomi launched the Mi 12 series in China which includes three smartphones: the high-end Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro along with an affordable Xiaomi 12X. Now, the company is releasing the first software update to the cheaper variant that intends to bring some fixes and optimizations for a smooth performance.
Make sure to visit: Next-gen customized skin by Xiaomi: MIUI 13 Features
For now, the lineup is only available in China. The new software can be identified by the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RLDCNXM. Precisely, it fixes the unexpected redirections from the notification shade and the lag in the Mi Music app. Also, the overall stability of the Camera app and image quality is improved.
In addition, it resolves a couple of more glitches where the headphones weren’t shown as disconnected even after disconnecting and the issue while switching between frames in anti-flicker mode.
- Optimization: Smart refresh rate
- Control center
- Fix: Unexpected redirections from the Notification shade controls occurred
- Optimization: Image quality
- Improved overall stability of the Camera app
- Fix: Issues that caused a lag in Mi Music
- Fix: Switching between frame rates in Anti-flicker mode to display issues
- Fix: Headphones weren’t shown as disconnected after actual disconnection
The OTS update is live, rolling out in batches for the Xiaomi 12X users. Accordingly, it will reach out to you in a short while. Alternatively, you can also track the build manually. To do so, head over to Settings > About phone > System update.