The entire Xiaomi Mi 11 flagship in different regions has bagged up the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. The package is now extending to the Mi 11 Lite 4G models in India. The smartphone was launched in April 2021 with Android 11 based MIUI 12 pre-installed.
Make sure to visit: How to Get Pokemon GO Notification Alerts? Download PokeNotify
As of now, the latest update for the Xiaomi 11 Lite 4G is rolling out in India. The users in other markets don’t have access to this update yet, but they should receive it in the next few days. The Android 11 based update can be identified by the build number V22.214.171.124.RKQINXM weighing around 3.0 GB in size.
Concerning changes, the packages do not bring any new additions. However, it polishes the previous MIUI 12.5 by improving the fluidity of the system, making it run smoother than ever. Also, Xiaomi has issued an official changelog that you can see below:
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As always, the package is having an incremental rollout. Thus, it will take time to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can track the update manually via Settings > About phone > Check for new updates