Xiaomi released the Mi 11 Series smartphones this year, including Mi 11, Mi 11 Lite, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11i, and Mi 11 Ultra. The smartphones features AMOLED, 1B colors screen. Under the hood, the lineup equips the latest stable channel, Android 11. There are plenty of differences in the family but we will focus on the updates the handsets have received.
Notes: This is an update tracker and will be updated with every build released for the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphones.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Series Updates Tracker
- [September 21, 2021]: The system optimization package is extending to the global variants of Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro. The update bears the V184.108.40.206.RKDMIXM firmware version. It enhances the system’s security and stability and optimizes the performance. [Fastboot ROM]
- [September 19, 2021]: The Mi 11T Pro is receiving a new stable update in Europe via the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKDEUXM. The update is not a major one but it Optimizes the system performance and improves system security and stability. [Apply for OTA] [Fastboot ROM]
- [September 14, 2021]: The Xiaomi Mi 11T is receiving a new update globally. The build is based on Android 11 and bears the V18.104.22.168.RKDMIXM firmware version. It optimizes the system performance and Improves its security and stability. [Fastboot ROM download]
- [September 14, 2021]: The Mi 11X is grabbing a new stable update in India Stable through the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKHINXM. The update is not major but it resolves few bugs related to the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade.
Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
Status bar, Notification shade
Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
- [September 14, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 11i is receiving the MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition globally via the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RKKMIXM. The package bumps the security patch to Septmber 2021. Plus, it addresses several bugs. Click here to read about the changes.
- [September 4, 2021]: The Mi 11X is grabbing MIUI 12.5 enhanced version. The build is having a stable rollout in India on the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RKHINXM. You can read the changes here.
- [September 3, 2021]: The August security patch is expanding to more regions for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. The new build increases the system security on the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKQEUXM. You can apply for this OTA here and download the Recover ROM from here.
- [August 9, 2021]: The 5G variants of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite are grabbing a new stable update globally. The fresh build carries the August 2021 security patch on firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKIMIXM. Alongside the new patch, the updates do not include any other changes. Though internally, it increases the system’s security.
- [July 29, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone is receiving a new stable software update. The build arrives with firmware version V18.104.22.168.RKKEUXM. The version brings the current security maintenance, July 2021 to the device. This is a minor bump that does not carry any new additions.
- [July 19, 2021]: Xiaomi is sending another software update to the Mi 11 smartphone. The latest update is unfurling globally via firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKBMIXM. The update enhances privacy by incorporating June 2021 security patch. Additionally, an issue where the Knuckle double-tap stopped working after Game Turbo had been turned off is fixed. Tap here for detailed information.
- [July 9, 2021]: Mi 11 Ultra is getting an update with MIUI 126.96.36.199.As of now, the stable update is unfurling in India. The fresh skin can be identified by firmware version V188.8.131.52.RKAINXM weighs around 760MB in size. As far as features are concerned, Xiaomi has issued a precise changelog. To read that, click here.
- [July 6, 2021]: The latest handset to join the long MIUI 12.5 update list is the Xiaomi Mi 11i. The latest update is unfurling globally via firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKKMIXM. As far as changes are concerned, the new skin will bring a new experience to your device. Moreover, this package also carries the June 2021 security patch. Visit our dedicated article for precise details.
- [July 6, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite EU and Global variant are grabbing MIUI 12.5.3 update. The latest update is currently rolling out for European and Global variants of the smartphone. The software bears the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKQEUXM. Talking about the changes, the new skin gives 20 times more power to the device. Tap here to know what exciting the package carries.
- [May 20, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 11 is finally acquiring the MIUI 12.5 update in Europe. The fresh skin can be identified by firmware version 18.104.22.168.RKBEUXM weighs 656MB in size. Along with the latest customized features, it incorporates the last month’s Android security patch by Google, April 2021. Click here to know more about the new update.
You may have to wait as the update is having a phase-wise rollout. Therefore it will take some time to hit all units. Alternatively, you can head over to Settings > Software update > Check for updates to track the package manually.