Earlier in 2019, Samsung officially unveiled the Galaxy A30 smartphone by featuring a 6.4-inch display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The device is powered by an Octa-core processor based on Exynos (14 nm) Chipset and Mali-G71 GPU. Galaxy A30 comes in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM. Coming to the camera, it packs a 16-MP + 5-MP dual rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera.
Related: Samsung Galaxy A50 Updates Tracker
Samsung Galaxy A30 Update Tracker
- [July 29, 2022]: A new update with firmware version A305GTVJS8CVG1 is rolling out for the Galaxy A30 users in Brazil. The build packs the June 2022 security patch. Also, it might bring some general bug fixes and device stability improvements as well.
- [October 12, 2021]: Samsung is releasing the September 2021 security patch to Galaxy A30 via firmware version A305GUBS8CUI1. The build is unfurling in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay. Besides, it does not carry any other significant changes.
- [April 22, 2021]: Galaxy A30 is the latest device to join the April 2021 Android security patch update group. The package has been designated as the release version A305FDDS6BUD4 in UAE. Apart from upgrading the patch, the update does not carry other changes.
- [January 16, 2021]: Samsung has started rolling out the January 2021 security patch update to the Galaxy A30 users. The update appears on the A305FDDS6BTL1 Firmware version and as of now, it is currently rolling out only to the Middle East and African countries. Apart from the security patch, the company has not made any minor changes. As a result, this update is only meant to increase the Security patch level of the smartphone.
- [November 13, 2020]: After plenty of devices, the Samsung Galaxy A30 devices have started tasting the October 2020 Security patch update. The update is bumping on the A305FDDU6BTJ2/ A305FODM6BT15/ A305FXXU6BTJ1 Firmware version and weighs 135.27 MB in terms of size. Apart from the latest security patch, bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations, the company has not added any new features. As a result, this update is only meant to increase the Security patch level and performance of the smartphone.
- [October 7, 2020]: The Korean giant – Samsung has started sending the September 2020 Security patch update to the Galaxy A30 smartphones. The update is arriving on the A305FDDU68Tl3/ A335FODM6BTi3/ A305FXXU6BTl4 Firmware version, and it weighs nearly 357.67 MB in size. According to the changelog, the update features the latest Security patch, improvements, bug fixes, enhancements, etc. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device. However, you will be experiencing them if added.
Related: Google Pixel 4a Update Tracker
The company is sending the updates in a phased manner, and it usually takes a couple of days to reach all the units. However, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update status manually. Also, make sure to switch to a WiFi network to download the update and maintain at least 60% of charging to avoid interruptions.