Samsung launched the Galaxy A30s in 2019, featuring a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display coupled with 720 x 1560 pixels of resolution. There’s a 25-MP + 8-Mp + 5-MP triple rear camera and a 16-MP selfie camera. On the top, the phone boots with Android 9.0 (Pie).
Related: Samsung Galaxy A72 Update Tracker.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by an Octa-core processor based on Exynos 7904 (14 nm) Chipset. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/54/128GB of internal storage. Regarding the battery, a 4,000 mAh battery backs the device with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Updates Tracker
- [June 27, 2023]: Samsung Galaxy A03s smartphone recently received the Android 13 update. The Android 13 and One UI 5.0 bring a variety of new features. Samsung started rolling out the April 2023 security firmware patch update for the Galaxy A03s and it is rolling out with the build number A037USQS4DWF2.
- [March 22, 2023]: The latest update for the Galaxy A03s is rolling out for the Verizon-based carrier network units. The new software update version is TP1A.220624.014.A037USQS3CWC1 with the February 2023 security update.
- [January 30, 2023]: The update for the Galaxy A03s comes bearing firmware version A037GXXS2CWA3, and it is available in more than fifty regions, including France and the UK. The January 2023 security patch fixes more than fifty security issues.
- [December 29, 2022]: The Galaxy A30s October 2022 security patch is rolling out with the firmware version A307FNXXU3CVJ2
- [July 20, 2022]: Samsung is spinning off a new software update for the Galaxy A03s in Brazil. The build arrives on the firmware version A307GTVJS4CVG1, which bumps the security maintenance to July 2022. Besides fixing over 50 privacy and security-related vulnerabilities, the build may also carry some general bug fixes and improve device stability.
- [March 23, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy A30s is getting a new update with the current security maintenance, March 2022 via firmware version A307GUBS4CVC1.
- [February 21, 2022]: The Galaxy A30s is receiving a new update with firmware version A307GTVJU4CVA1. The build packs the February 2022 security patch and improves the FM radio experience as well.
- [September 22, 2021]: Samsung is releasing the September 2021 security patch for the Galaxy A30s. The patch is bundled with the A307GUBU4CUH6 firmware version which is presently rolling out in Argentina. As per Samsung, the patch fixes over 50 vulnerabilities related to privacy and security.
- [August 26, 2021]: The August 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Galaxy A30s smartphone. As of now, the build is currently rolling out in Brazil and Peru via the firmware version A307GTVJS4CUH1. Apart from the bump in safety level, the package does not carry any other changes.
- [May 25, 2021]: It’s the Galaxy A30s smartphone’s turn now to experience the April 2021 Security Patch update. The new update holds the build number A30FNXXU2BUD2, and it weighs around 203.45MB. As per the report by SamNext, the new firmware taking place only in Indian countries. According to the changelog, there’s nothing new or changed in this update part from the new security patch.
- [March 18, 2021]: The security patch for the month of March 2021 has begun rolling out to the Galaxy A30s smartphones via a new update. The firmware version A307GNDXS4BUB1/ A307FNXXS2BUB2 can identify the new update. The latest firmware comes with usually bug fixes and improvements. You can check our dedicated article to explore more details about this update.
- [June 3, 2020]: Samsung has released the June 2020 Security patch for the Galaxy A30s in many countries. The update bears the firmware version A307FNXXU2BTE4, and it comes with a security patch that includes security loophole fixes and other bug fixes. More details of this update can be found by checking our dedicated article.
Related: Samsung Galaxy A52 Update Tracker
Note: Due to the nature of updates, the OTA firmware will always be rolled in a phased manner for testing. So, don’t get panic and wait for a week to experience the update.
The update can also be checked manually from Settings>Software updates and check for the updates. If the update popups, download and install it to experience the latest security patch.