If you’re looking for how to unlock the bootloader of Realme XT, then you are on the right page. Realme XT is another mid-range camera-centric Android phone available in the market since September 2019. The main highlight of the phone is its Quad camera setup with 64MP main camera at a very affordable price.
Realme XT is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Soc and paired with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. Moreover, the is also packed with a microSD card slot that supports up to 256 GB. It features a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. Realme XT has a 4000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
Realme XT runs on ColorOS 6 that is based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The users who don’t want to use the ColorOS over the Android should have to unlock Realme XT bootloader first and then install Custom ROMs according to there needs.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader will void the warranty of your device. You should back up your data before starting the process to unlock Realme XT. GoAndroid in no way is responsible for any damage to your device and data while unlocking the bootloader of Realme XT.
- You need a laptop or PC to unlock the bootloader.
- A USB cable is needed to connect your phone to the PC.
- Charge your phone at least up to 50%.
- Backup your phone‘s data as unlocking the bootloader of Realme XT will erase all your data on the phone.
- Download the install the latest ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Download and install the latest USB drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode by going through Settings>> Developer Options >> USB Debugging.
- You should download and install the Realme XT unlock tool on your phone.
- Make sure your Realme XT is on the latest firmware version.
Also Read: How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme X2
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Realme XT
- Firstly you have to Open the Realme XT unlock tool and start the in-depth test after reading the disclaimer.
- After that, your application is submitted the Realme servers and they will take about 1-hour show the status of the unlock request.
- Once the Review is Successful shown in unlock tool of Realme XT, Tap on the “Start the in-depth test” and your phone will reboot automatically. The following string will display on the screen:
fast boot_unlock_verify ok
- Connect your Realme XT to the PC and Now, Open the Powershell or CMD prompt by pressing SHIFT+Right Click in the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- In Fastboot mode enter the command written below to boot your phone in bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to unlock Realme XT Bootloader in CMD:
fastboot flashing unlock
- The Realme XT bootloader will be unlocked upon the successful execution of the above command. Now, type the below command to fully complete the unlocking process:
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- Now, you’ve successfully unlocked the Realme XT bootloader.
Hope you’ve successfully unlocked the bootloader of Realme XT. If you’re getting any problem following the guide do share with us via comments below. We will try to find a solution to your problem.