OxygenOS is one of the most immaculate Android skins available. Every year OnePlus keeps on making the iteration more feature enriched. Likewise, the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 brings some notable improvements to the table. As of now, the beta version is live for the OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 10R, OnePlus 9 series, and OnePlus 8 series.
Make sure to visit: [Updated] List of OnePlus devices eligible for Android 13 update
A couple of months back OnePlus shared a promotional video for the introduction of OxygenOS 13. The video teased some new upcoming features to bring a fast and smooth, burdenless experience. The skin iteration will pack UI improvements, optimized functions, more AOD features, memory management, gaming enhancements, and much more. Check out the detailed changelog here to know the precise details.
How to download and install OxygenOS 13?
As usual, the OxygenOS 13 will be an incremental update. Accordingly, it will be available for a limited number of users. While the border rollout will follow later. In the meantime, you can also download the package manually via System > System updates.
- Download the official ROM from the respective link available. (Check eligible OnePlus devices for the update here).
- After downloading, visit the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the three dots menu and tap on Cut
- Click on the Internal storage.
- Now, Paste the file into the root directory of your phone.
- You can now proceed with the local upgrade. Download the local update APK File Here
- Thereafter, open the Settings app > System > System updates.
- Hit Install now to download the OxygenOS 13 update
- Once you’re done with upgrading, you can verify the build number under the About phone section.
Read more: List of OnePlus Devices getting ColorOS 13!
We hope our guide to download and install OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 is helpful for you. If there’s any issue then do let us know via the comments below.