On January 4, OnePlus took the wraps off the OnePlus 11 in China. The smartphone runs out of the box on ColorOS 13, based on Android 13. The global variant would feature OxygenOS 13 on top of Android 13. It features a 6.7-inch LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display with 1440 x 3216 pixels resolution with 120Hz refresh rate. Underneath, it sports the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC that pairs with 12/16GB LPDDR5X RAM and 256/512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
It features a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS on the optics side. It pairs with a 48MP Sony IMX581 ultra-wide sensor and a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto sensor. Upfront, it has OnePlus’s favorite 16MP sensor that sits inside the punch hole to the left. A 5000mAh battery with 100W charging support backs the smartphone.
Note: This is an update tracker, and the page will be updated with every build released for the OnePlus 11 in descending order.
OnePlus 11 Updates Tracker
- [March 28, 2023]: OnePlus is starting to push an incremental rollout of OxygenOS A.09 for the OnePlus 11. This update is rolling out in the India region with the firmware version CPH2447_11.A.09 and getting March 2023 Security update.
• Integrates the March 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability.
• Expands the compatibility of Android Auto.
• Fixes an issue where icons in Quick Settings might overlap.
• Improves the stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
• Improves the stability and compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
• Improves the stability of network connections for a better user experience.
• Improves exposure adjustment in Movie mode.
- [March 06, 2023]: The February 2023 security update for the OnePlus 11 5G comes with OxygenOS version CPH2447_11_A.08. The company is taking good care of the new model with timely update rollouts. This update enhances the performance of the device in every possible aspect.
- [February 09, 2023]: This January 2023 security update for OnePlus 11 5G smartphone users is rolling out to ColorOS 13 with build version A.09. These repairs are mainly related to the Camera, Bluetooth, Audio, Notification, and performance of the device.
The update is rolling out phase-wise, and it may take some time to reach all the units of the OnePlus 11. OnePlus encourages users to submit updates’ bugs by dialing *#800# in Google Dialer. The users can head to Settings > Software Update to check the update manually. Ensure that there is enough storage space and battery backup on your device. Also, connect to a Wi-Fi network before updating the smartphone.