OnePlus Nord N20 was officially released in April 2022 featuring a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. Under the hood, it equips an Octa-core processor-based Snapdragon 695 chipset. The smartphone ships with Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. OnePlus Nord N20 equips a triple camera module at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor and a 16MP snapper for selfies.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the OnePlus Nord N20 smartphone.
OnePlus Nord N20 Updates Tracker
- [November 30, 2023]: OnePlus officially announced, the OxygenOS 126.96.36.1990 update is being rolled out for the OnePlus Nord N20 SE smartphone. This update is being rolled out in the global region and it arrives with firmware version- CPH2469_188.8.131.520(EX01).
- [August 01, 2023]: OnePlus has rolled out its July 2023 Patch for the OnePlus Nord N20 SE with its build number, which is OxygenOS 184.108.40.2061 firmware version. OnePlus rolled out the July 2023 security patch with numerous changes, which included a lot of new features, fixing all the bugs and known issues that were present in previous versions
- [July 28, 2023]: OnePlus has now released the OxygenOS 220.127.116.111 update for the device which comes with some major fixes and improvements. The firmware version CPH2469_18.104.22.1681(EX01) brings a variety of improvements and fixes.
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Fixes the screen flickering issue that might occur when a third-party theme is used.
• Fixes the issue where system data takes up too much storage space.
• Fixes the issue where fingerprint unlock might not work.
• Improves the stability of Camera.
• Fixes the issue where Google Calendar might fail to open in Split View.
- [June 28, 2023]: OnePlus the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 22.214.171.1240 for OnePlus Nord N20 SE. The firmware version GLO: CPH2469_126.96.36.1990(EX01).
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
Security & privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [August 2, 2022]: OnePlus Nord N20 is getting the July 2022 Android security patch via a new software update. The build is rolling out in North America with firmware version CPH2459_11_A.076 dubbed as OxygenOS A.07.
- Android security patch upgraded to July 2022
- [June 4, 2022]: OnePlus is delivering a new software update to the Nord N20 in the USA through the firmware version CPH2459_11_A.06. Besides improving the system stability, the build does not bring any other changes.
- [May 24, 2022]: A new update is rolling out for the OnePlus Nord N20 with build number A.05. The package brings the May 2022 Android security patch to North America through the GN2200_11_A.05 version.
- [May 13, 2022]: The OnePlus Nord N20 is receiving a new update on the T-Mobile network in the US. The build carries the firmware version GN2200_11_A.04. It resolves a few issues and brings improvements to the system. Moreover, the security patch is upgraded with April 2022 maintenance.
- Android security patch upgraded to April 2022
- General bug fixes and improvements
Related: OnePlus Ace Updates Tracker
Like all the other OTA updates, this as well is rolling out in a staged manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. In the meantime, you can also check the update status manually under the Software updates section in theSettings app.