Google Pixel 6 series indeed offer some best camera features with version v8. Now finally, the Gcam 8.3 has left its beta stage and is available in a stable phase. The function where you can enable Pixel 6 Pro camera settings and user interface catches all the attention. Moreover, there are other options including auto night mode, RAW format, Merge, Developer Settings, and more.
Make sure to visit: Install GCAM GO 2.8 APK for all Android devices
Luckily, you don’t have to worry about the OS version of your device as it supports all Android devices running Android 9 Pie or later. Before flashing the APK file, look at what extra you are going to get!
- Night Sight in Portrait and Camera modes – Get the same Night Sight results in low light without having to switch modes.
- Video stabilization modes – Added three modes depending upon the usage.” Locked” mode for long videos or when you want to look away from the camera. “Active” mode for heavy moments. “Cinematic” mode for smooth and panned shots.
- New zoom buttons – New buttons to quickly zoom in or zoom out. Tap and hold a zoom button or pinch-zoom to use the full zoom slider.
- Magic Eraser – Remove strangers and unwanted objects from your photos.
- UI changes – Revamped UI that hides most of the options under the settings icon at the top right corner. To see these options and settings menu, swipe down from the top.
On top of it, you may also be able to use Auxiliary camera lenses i.e; telephoto and ultrawide camera lenses, giving you better quality photos. Tap on the button below and take no time to flash the APK file on your handset.