OnePlus has pushed new OxygenOS Open Beta updates for OnePlus 7 Series and OnePlus 7T Series. OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7/7 Pro, and for the OnePlus 7T Series it’s OxygenOS Open Beta 3.
The beta updates bring April Security patch for the devices. You may go through the complete changelog given below.
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added the missing recording icon in-call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
Nothing special to say about the update in terms of new features. However, the new add-on, camera lens dirt detection can come handy in times. As you may see, OnePlus has pushed certain optimizations here and there for a better experience.
The recent beta updates, OxygenOS Beta 12 for the OnePlus 7 Series had to be pulled back due to some nasty bugs that caused the unlock function to malfunction on these devices. So, the OnePlus 7 beta users can install the latest beta as it has literally no lethal bugs.
For the current beta users, the update should have hit the devices by now. In case if you’d like to sideload or would like to switch from stable to beta, then the beta links given below should be useful.
Download and sideload the OTA package suitable for your device.
OnePlus 7 Pro:
OnePlus 7T (Global):
OnePlus 7T (India):
OnePlus 7T Pro (Global):
- Incremental OTA from Open Beta 2
- Full OTA