Earlier this month Lenovo has launched its K4 Note in India. Now Company has come up with its successor K5 Note in china at very affordable price tag of $167.
Lenovo K5 Note is completely different when it compared to the K4 Note. It is packed with Dolby ATMOS speakers surround which will help you to enjoy music deeply. Unlike the plastic build back cover on its predecessor, the K5 Note sports an all metal body.
Specs of Lenovo K5 Note
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helip P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 2GBRAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 74.
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS
- Fingerpritn sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo K5 Note is available in the Gold & Silver color and is priced at ¥1099 (approx $167 / Rs. 11,300). We think it is very affordable smartphone launched in the market with these kind of specs and price. So for what are you waiting for? Register for this device as the registrations have already started for the first sale that will held this week in China.