At the beginning of 2020, Realme X50 Pro was launched officially by sporting a 6.44-inch display with around 1080 x 2400 pixels of resolution and 409 PPI density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by the Octa-core’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Chipset. In-camera, the device packs a 64-MP + 12-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera and a 32-MP + 8-MP dual front-facing camera.
Also read: LG reveals Software update plan for Q4 2020 along with eligible devices [List]
Note: This is a tracker, and it will be updated regularly with Realme X50 series smartphone updates
Realme X50 Series Update Tracker
- [November 20, 2022]: Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone is receiving November 2022 Security Patch. The smartphone appears to optimize performance and improve system stability.
[ Security ]
Update Android Security Patch November 2022
[ System ]
Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- [September 26, 2022]: Realme X50 Pro 5G is receiving September 2022 Security Patch via the firmware RMX2076_11.F.09. It also includes several performances and security fixes. Here’s the official changelog:
• Integrate the September 2022 Android security patches.
• Improves system performance and stability.
- [July 21, 2022]: Realme X50 Pro and Realme X50 Pro Player Edition are receiving another update that bumps the security patch to July 2022. The build arrives on firmware versions RMX2071_11_F.07 and RMX2071_11_F.09, respectively. As of now, the update is rolling out in China, while other countries will also get it soon.
- [April 26, 2022]: Realme X50 Pro model in India is getting the April 2022 security patch on firmware version RMX2076_11_F.06. Also, it improves system performance and stability.
- Integrate the April 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance and stability.
- [April 18, 2022]: A new update is rolling out for the Realme X50 Pro with April 2022 security patch. It carries the firmware version RMX2071_11_F.05. In addition, it optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Integrates the April 2022 Android security patches.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability.
- [April 1, 2022]: Realme X50 Pro is getting the Android 12 update based on Realme UI 3.0 in China with firmware version RMX2071_11_F.04. The build also improves privacy by integrating the March 2022 security patch. To know the entire changes, visit our dedicated article.
- [February 14, 2022]: The Realme X50 Pro in India is receiving a new build via firmware version RMX2076PU_11_C.24. The update packs the January and February 2022 security patches along with improvements in system performance and stability.
– Integrates the January and February 2022 Android security patches.
– Improves system performance and stability.
- [January 27, 2022]: The January 2022 security update is arriving for the Realme X50 5G and X50m 5G through the firmware version C.17. Also, system performance and stability will be improved after flashing the update.
- [December 27, 2021]: The Realme X50 Pro is receiving the November and December 2021 security patch updates. Also, the package brings along several improvements and fixes.
ο The Android Security Patch has been updated to 2021#11 and 2021#12
ο The update will optimize the application installation experience everywhere
ο It will fix the issue of the recent task interface flashing with the low probability of using fingerprints for unlocking the screen
ο It will fix the stuttering problem when the volume window will pop up and expand Unlock
ο It’ll fix the problem where 5G network cannot be stationed in certain scenarios
- [December 10, 2021]: The Realme X50 and Realme X50m are starting to receive another update that bumps the security level to December 2021. The update is rolling out in China via PDA numbers RMX2051_11_C.15 and RMX2041_11_C.15 respectively for the devices.
- [November 22, 2021]: Realme X50 and Realme X50m are receiving November 2021 security patch in China. The update arrives on RMX2051_11_C.15 and RMX2041_11_C.15 versions respectively.
- [October 27, 2021]: Realme X50 5G is receiving August and September 2021 security patch update. It is currently rolling out in Europe on version number RMX2144_11_C.14 which weighs 615MB in size. The build optimizes the system stability and fixes the mobile data issue.
- [September 24, 2021]: Realme has started pushing a new update for the Realme X50 and X50m. The update comes with the build numbers RMX2051_11_C.14, RMX2041_11_C.14. for the X50 and X50m. The update for X50m is currently live only in China. It brings the September 2021 security patch for both devices. The update weighs around 450MB and fixes the issues related to NFC. Apart from this, the update doesn’t bring any major change to smartphones.
- [August 27, 2021]: The July and August 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Realme X50 Pro. Arriving on the firmware version RMX2076PU_11_C.21, the update includes a handful of fixes across the system. Precisely, the package addresses bugs present in the home screen, Bluetooth, keyboard, and in the device’s system. Here’s the official changelog.
• Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
• Fixes an issue where the screen might flicker when you close apps in recent tasks.
• Fixes an issue with the gestures when you use third-party apps in landscape mode.
• Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter Super power-saving mode from the Quick Settings.
• Fixes an issue where the notification icons might sometimes flash on the Lock screen.
• Fixes a display issue with the notification drawer when you enter Split-screen mode in “Personalizations – Notification drawer”.
• Fixes a display issue with the recent tasks page in some cases.
• Fixes an issue where connected earphones might sometimes not appear on the Bluetooth device list.
• Fixes an issue where the keyboard might flash out when you select contacts in the Phone settings.
• Fixes an issue where the keyboard might appear when you enter Split-screen mode in some cases.
- [July 13, 2021]: Realme X50 Pro units in India are grabbing the June 2021 security patch. Arriving on the RMX2076PU_11_C.20 firmware version, the update carries a bundle of fixes in settings, cameras, status bars, systems, and more apps. Here is the entire changelog with precise details.
- Adds the June 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where the system might occasionally crash and restart after you add too many Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the Contacts app might be opened during file transfers in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to tap the “Global Search” widget after switching the system language.
- Fixes an issue where photos were taken in Ultra NightScape mode might be tinted with green.
- Status bar
- Fixes an issue where Eye comfort would sometimes be unavailable.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue where the theme icons in the Personalizations page could occasionally shift from their original places.
- [June 15, 2021]: The Chinese units of Realme X50 and X50m are receiving the May 2021 security patch. The build carries the firmware version RMX2051_11_C.11 and RMX2041_11_C.11 respectively that weighs around 500MB in size. Apart from the optimization of the system stability, the changelog mentions a fix for the issue where NFC can’t be used after opening the Xiamen bus card.
- Update Android security patch: May 2021
- Optimize system stability
- Realme bus card
- Fixed the problem that NFC can’t be used after opening the Xiamen bus card
- [May 8, 2021]: After successfully crossing the Beta phase, Realme X50 5G and X50m 5G are finally grabbing the Stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update. Presently, the build is limited to China with firmware versions RMX2051_11_C.10 and RMX2041_11_C.10 respectively that weigh around 3GB in size. Like the package, the changelog is also major and heavy. It brings a handful of new additions to your devices along with several optimizations. The newly added features will change the experience of using the smartphone. For precise information, refer to the changelog below.
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Multi-Device Interaction
- Unlimited interconnection and interaction across devices
- You can use “Screen sharing” to remotely share your screen with your friends.
- You can use “Remote access” to remotely control another user’s phone, helping them solve problems with using their phone.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Added Breeno Touch to Smart Sidebar.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Earthquake alerts: Safety tips will be provided when there is an earthquake alert.
- Consular protection: You can quickly call your local consular protection number during an emergency.
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Added the cloud sync function for “Passwords”: Your accounts and passwords can now be synced in real-time across your devices.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Breeno Touch for you to quickly access information and services.
- By recognizing objects from an image, Breeno Touch recommends items from Tmall, Taobao, or JD.com for you and available coupons, previous prices, as well as prices on different platforms.
- When a TikTok or Kwai video is playing, you can use a Song finder to recognize the background music.
- On a WeChat or Tencent article page, you can hear the article read aloud to you.
- Optimized traveling suggestions: More intelligent suggestions will be pushed throughout your travel.
- Optimized sleep suggestions: Push of suggestions before bedtime is smarter.
- Added a shortcut in “Breeno Shortcuts”: You can now use a shortcut to turn on a specific exercise mode in the Health app.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- You can create multiple backups for your phone.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe-up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
- Added “Live transcribe and caption”: System media sound and external sound can both be recognized and transcribed into text.
- [May 8, 2021]: Realme X50 Pro 5G and Realme X50 Pro 5G Player Edition are getting the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update. The package is arriving in China with firmware version RMX2071_11_C.22. Along with the current security maintenance, May 2021, the changelog mentions a variety of fixes for risk vulnerabilities in settings, sounds. Moreover, it enhances the camera performance and improves system stability. Refer to the changelog below for details.
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)
- Added a scan function for the rear camera
- Fix the problem of low probability of camera crash under certain conditions
- Fix the problem of probabilistic blurring of the corners of the camera on the back
- Set up
- Optimize the single-handed mode wake-up logic
- Fix the problem that the eye protection mode switch fails under certain conditions
- Fix the problem that the app icon position is abnormal after the mobile phone moves
- Sound effect
- Optimize the ringtone and special effects of vibration
- Fix the problem that when the delete sound is turned on, there is a low probability that the sound effect will not be cleared in the multitasking interface
- Fix the low-probability splash screen issue in certain scenarios
- [January 31, 2021]: The Realme X50 Pro becomes the company’s first smartphone to receive the Realme UI 2.0 update. The update is rolling out on the RMX2075EUNV44_11_C.17/ RMX2075EU_11_C.17 Firmware version and it weighs nearly 3.01GB in size. As of now, the update is currently limited only to the India, China, and European markets. Talking about the changelog, the update comes with a couple of new add-ons and changes, optimizations, and much more.
- [January 30, 2021]: The Realme X50 5G smartphones have started receiving a new update with the January 2021 Security patch. The update is rolling out on the RMX2051_11_B.20 Firmware version and comes with December 2020 and January 2021 Security patches, new add-ons, bug fixes, and optimizations. Apart from that, the company has not added any new major features to the device. The update adds a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones. It brings fixes for the probabilistic issue of audio played out by the speaker during a call with Bluetooth earphones, the probabilistic failure issue of Clone Phone, and much more.
- [January 29, 2021]: The Realme X50 Pro users have started experiencing a new update with a few bug fixes. The update appears on the RMX2076EU_11_A.42 Firmware version and it is currently rolling out only to the European users. It brings fixes for the exceptional issue of the optimizing time of the One-Click Power-Saving page and the probabilistic no-signal issue. Besides these, the company has not included anything in this update.
- [November 26, 2020]: The November 2020 Security patch update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition smartphones. The update is rolling out on the RMX2071_11_A.25 Firmware version for both the device. As per the changelog, the update features the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and fixes. The new add-ons include the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state, support for QR code scanning in the business card scanning interface, and QR code sharing function in the contact details interface. The update brings fixes for the problem that there is a very low probability that you need to enter the password twice to enter the private safe, the issue that a screenshot floating window hovering switch will flash on the screenshot setting interface, and the problem that the WeChat message does not turn on when the screen is locked issue.
- [October 18, 2020]: The Realme UI 2.0 beta update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro smartphones with a bunch of changelogs. The update comes with fixes for Camera, Gaming, Navigation, Lock screen, and Battery issues as per the changelog. The update is rolling on the RMX2076PU_11_C.13 Firmware version and is currently limited to Indian users only.
- [October 9, 2020]: The September 2020 Security patch update for the X50 Pro smartphone bears the RMX2076EU_11_A.34 Firmware version. Coming to the changelog, the update adds the October 2020 Security patch, optimizations, fixes for known/ reported issues, and new add-ons. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features. However, you will be experiencing them if added. The update brings fixes for 5G network connectivity issues, scrolling screenshots, and layout issues when scrolling screenshots.
- [July 18, 2020]: Realme has just pushed a new update with July 2020 Security patch for X50 Pro devices on the RMX2071_11_A.21 Firmware version. The update comes with a bunch of changelogs, including the latest Security patch, new add-ons, fixes, and optimizations. More details of this update can be found by checking our article.
- [June 27, 2020]: Realme X50 Pro smartphones have started experiencing the Security patch update for June 2020. The update is rolling on the RMX2076PU_11_A.25 Firmware version. According to the changelog, apart from the latest Security patch, optimizations and fixes, the update doesn’t add any new features. More details of this update can be found in our dedicated article.
- [May 30, 2020]: Another update has started spinning out for the Realme X50 Pro users. The update is bumping on the RMX2076PU_11_A.21 Firmware version and comes with a bunch of changelogs. The update features the latest Security patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes. Click here to know more details about this update.
- [March 31, 2020]: The March 2020 Security patch update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro smartphones. The update is rolling on the RMX2071_11_A.12 Firmware version and as per the changelog, it adds the latest Security patch and increases the smartphone’s stability. Apart from that, the company has not added any new features. You can know more details about this update by checking our dedicated article.
As the company is sending the updates in phases, it might take a few days to reach every unit. Meanwhile, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to check the update status manually.