Microsoft is spotted updating its couple of apps including PDF Scanner and SMS Organizer. For those unaware, PDF Scanner enables the user to take and convert pictures into editable PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files. And, the SMS Organizer contains filters that organize the text messages, take backups, and more such tools.
Talking about the Microsoft Lens— PDF Scanner app, the update is available for the iOS platform for a week as of version 2.53.1. After flashing the update, the “My Files” section will be renamed as “My Scans.” Alongside resolving other bugs, the build fixes the issue where the filter and crop feature will freeze. Also, it brings performance improvement for a seamless experience.
Changelog: PDF Scanner
- Fixes an issue where the filter and crop capability was freezing for some users
- My Files is now called My Scans
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
On the other hand, the latest update for the Microsoft SMS Organizer app supports all Android smartphones. The new version 1.1.205 for the platform was released earlier today. The update adds new features and brings few bug fixes, thus enhancing the user experience. Refer to the official changelog below for precise details.
Changelog: SMS Organizer
- Support multiple attachments in a single message.
- Rename group conversation name.
- Handle Share contact as vCard event.
- Bug Fixes
- Show contact MMS received as vCard in chat
- Improve image quality attached from the camera app
- Ability to zoom MMS image in full-screen mode
- SMS search crash fix.
The updates for both the apps are rolling out through Apple Play Store and Google Play Store respectively.