Launched in January 2022, the Motorola Edge+ 5G UW draws power from the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. The phone features a 144Hz 6.7 inch OLED 1B colors AOD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. It runs Android 12 out of the box paired with up to 512GB storage and 12GB RAM. For optics, the Moto Edge+ 5G UW carries a 50MP triple camera setup and a 60MP front snapper. In addition, a 4800 mAh battery backs up the phone with 68W fast charging support.
Make sure to visit: Download Gcam APK for Moto Edge 30/Edge 30 Pro
Note: This is a tracker update and the page will be refreshed with every build released for the device.
Motorola Edge+ 5G UW Updates Tracker
- [March 09, 2023]: Motorola Edge 5G is getting new software update via the firmware version S2STS32.71-115-1. The current software update provides the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
- [February 16, 2023]: Motorola Edge start receiving January 2023 security update with the software firmware version S2ST32.71-115.
- [November 03, 2022]: Motorola Edge+ 5G starts getting the October 2022 Security Patch via the firmware S1RMS32.68-43-16-1.
- [August 21, 2022]: Motorola Edge 5G UW is getting a long-awaited Android 12 update via the firmware version S1RM32.68-43-13. It also comprises June 2022 Security Patch.
- [August 25, 2022]: The Lenovo-owned company is spinning off the August 2022 security patch to the Moto Edge+ 5G UW. The build is rolling out for the Verizon-based network in the US with firmware version S1SHS32.55-78-10-3. Besides increasing system security, it does not bring any other notable changes.
Read more: Moto G32 with Snapdragon 680 SoC launched in India for ₹12,999
As always, the update is arriving as OTA and will hit all users in a short while. To avoid the wait, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do so, visit the Software Update section under the Settings app on your device.
Every since the last update, my son had been fighting phone lockup and random rebooting.
Yeah same here too. My same issue was straight outta the box from Verizon and it happens everyday.
I received this update this morning and now I cannot connect to the internet without wifi. The phone will not allow 5G and data usage. This happened back in September with that update as well.