Motorola is extending its G-series smartphones in the smartphone market. Recently, the Lenovo-owned company released Moto G30 and Moto G10. Followed by these, the company introduced a brand-new Moto G100. As promised, Motorola provided Snapdragon 800 series chipset – Snapdragon 870 with a quad-rear camera and some extensive software features. Here’s presenting you with the detailed specifications of the Moto G100.
Moto G100 Specifications
Display: The Moto G100 features a 6.7-inch IPS LCD CinemaVision display and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels, HDR10, with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone provides a water repellent design that weighs 207g.
Processor: The smartphone is powered with Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset, while Adreno 650 controls the graphics on Moto G100.
Storage: Depending upon the regions, Motorola released two storage variants of 128GB and 256GB paired with 8GB of RAM. These options are expandable via a microSDXC card slot.
Camera: In terms of camera, as mentioned above, Moto G100 carries a quad-rear camera consisting of a 64MP main camera, 16MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, and a TOF 3D for laser autofocus. The ultrawide camera offers dual function as a micro camera as well. Plus, it has a ring flash to illuminate macro subjects. For selfie and video calls, it houses two punch holes in the top left corner that carries a 16MP main shooter and an 8MP ultrawide lens.
Battery: It packs a powerful 5,000 mAh non-removable battery that lasts for 40hrs as claimed by the company. There’s support for 20W TurboPower fast charging.
Connectivity: For connectivity purposes, Moto G100 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, BT 5.1, an audio jack, USB Type-C, a nano-SIM slot, and a dual-band GLONASS, GALILEO GPS.
Motorola branded the software features as “Ready For”. Let’s take an overview of the extensive attributes of the latest Motorola Moto G100.
Moto G100 Features
- The phone provides an audio zoom option that enables the selection of the desired direction and attenuates the incoming sounds from other directions.
- It allows the user to connect the phone to an external monitor and pair a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use it as a desktop computer.
- The user can also connect the device to an external screen or TV for entertainment purposes.
- Smartphone offers a console experience for the user which can pair a Bluetooth controller with the phone. This feature is specially designed for gaming on a TV or external screen.
- While connected to an external display or TV, the user can use the phone’s rear camera for video calls. Also, the camera will track the movements.
- There is a special dock with a built-in cooling fan that allows the user to charge the phone while keeping it connected to the external display.
Availability and Price
The Moto G100 will be accessible in three colour variants i.e; Iridescent Sky, Iridescent Ocean, and Slate Grey. However, Color and configuration vary from market to market. As per reports, some regions will include the dock with purchase while others will include an HDMI cable.
The smartphone is set at a beginning price of 12,999 Pesos (~$623) in Mexico and £449.99 in the UK. Whereas in Brazil, the high version cost R$3,999 (~$709) plus, it includes a free pair of Motorola TWS earbuds.