Mobile systems has introduced the OfficeSuite Pro 7 and is now available for download for $14.99. Actually it allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. Currently develoeprs are also offering its Trial version which you can try for free.
In the new version of the app there are hoards of new features and performance boosts. SO now what’s new in OfficeSuite Pro 7? See below:
New and improved UI
- Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
- Templates – OfficeSuite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from CV and Invoice templates to Travel Planner and Weight Loss Tracker templates, among others
- Extended cloud support – now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. Google Drive support has been improved, by adding folder support, thus allowing for optimized document view
- Styles – apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
- Table design – ability to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
- Formulas (display only)
- Format painter
- Improved selection of parameters in functions
- A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
- Find/Find Next
Along there is also Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun. This new version is also compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.