Where One UI 4.0 could debut anytime soon, Samsung‘s latest skin iteration is unfurling to more flagships. The latest device to join the One UI 3.1.1 update is the standard Galaxy Fold. FYI, this version of One UI is exclusive to Samsung’s foldable phones precisely, the Galaxy Z Fold lineup.
The fresh update is rolling out in Korea and some parts of Europe via the firmware version F907NKOU3FUHB/ F907NOKR3FUHB/ OR F907NKOU3FUH5. The build weighs approximately 940MB in size and inculcates the current security maintenance, September 2021.
The One UI 3.1.1 makes the experience of your Galaxy foldable more convenient and easier. In fact, the skin was designed to enhance the user experience with extra features. Here is what you’ll get in your original Galaxy Fold.
- The taskbar is one of the finest features of the package. It is a persistent taskbar containing shortcuts to your favorite apps from the right side of the screen.
- Drag & Split enables the user to open a URL in split-screen mode while browsing the web, without reopening another browser.
- Rotate All Apps allows users to enable landscape orientation for apps that natively work only in portrait mode.
- Custom Aspect Ratio for Apps will enable the user to select different aspect ratios for apps that don’t fit on the screen.
- Multi-Active Window is now improved. You can now readjust the height and width of the apps when using three apps split-screen mode.
- It adds a Bedtime mode toggle that can be seen in the notification shade.
The update is rolling out in batches. Therefore, it may take a while to hit every unit. Meanwhile, you can head over to the Settings > Software updates to check for the build manually.