The OnePlus 10 Pro is still awaited to launch in the global markets, while it is accessible in China for a while now. Recently, the company released a new software update for the smartphone units in the home country. Here is what the new build packs!
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Health App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
The latest update for the OnePlus 10 Pro bumps the firmware version to ColorOS 12.1 A.09. Regarding changes, it optimizes the refresh rate of the screen by adding a 1Hz AOD. Along with a few more system optimizations, the Bluetooth compatibility and the Camera app are also taken care of. For precise details, check out the official changelog below
- [Optimized] Background blur effect in portrait mode
- [Optimized] The white balance effect of the front camera of the three-party camera [Optimized] The imaging clarity of night scene shooting
- [New] 1Hz AOD, optimize the refresh rate of the screen display, reduce the standby power consumption in AOD scenarios (only support some AODs)
- [Optimization] Improve system fluency
- [Optimization] Some applications of vibration motor effect
- [Repair] Solve the problem of low probability of freezing and improve the game experience.
- [Optimized] Bluetooth headset compatibility Photo Album – Portable Card Holder.
- [Optimization] Classification accuracy of the carry-on card package label.
- [Optimized] Wi-Fi download speed and stability.
The OTA update is rolling out in China in batches. It will be available for a limited number of users at first, followed by a border rollout. Alternatively, you can track the software manually via the device’s Settings > Software update > Check for updates.