Realme unveiled the Q3 5G series namely, Realme Q3 5G, Realme Q3 Pro 5G, and the Realme Q3i 5G. The Realme Q3 Pro features a 6.43 inch Super AMOLED panel with Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0. Under the hood, it equips MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G chipset paired with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The phone holds a triple rear camera module consisting of a 64MP primary sensor and a 16MP shooter for selfies.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest update releases for the device.
Realme Q3 Pro Update Tracker
- [Maypackage addresses the floating window resizing issue in some scenarios. Refer to the changelog below for more precise details.
- The internet
- Optimize communication performance and improve Internet stability
- Optimize the problem of high sharpness in outdoor scenes
- Optimize the color performance of outdoor scenes
- Optimize system performance
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Fix the problem that the floating window cannot be resized in some scenes
- [May 31, 2021]: The Realme Q3 Pro is grabbing the May 2021 Android security patch. As per the changelog, the package addresses several camera glitches. Moreover, it brings optimizations for the network, system, and status bar. Here’s the entire changelog for the latest build.
- Update Android security patch (2021, 5)
- Optimized the touch screen touch experience
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability
- Optimized power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve the online experience
- Status Bar
- Optimized the UI display effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of high sharpness of the camera in some outdoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of purple corners in dark scenes in the night scene mode of the camera
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze in the 64M mode of the rear camera in an over-bright scene application
- Fixed the stuttering problem in some scenes of Douyin
- Fixed the splash screen issue in some scenes
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout. You can either wait for a pop-up notification regarding the new build or check it manually. To give it a self-check, head over to the Settings app > Software update and tap on Download and install. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.