The OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone is available in the global markets for a while now. On that note, the company is releasing a new software update for the smartphone units outside China. The package is labeled as OxygenOS 12 A.13 and here is what it packs!
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Store App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The latest software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out in India and North America. For the Indian models, it is bundled with the firmware version NE2211_11.A.13, while the European users can identify the update with version number NE2215_11.A.13.
As far as changes are concerned, the package carries a bunch of optimizations, ensuring a seamless experience. Precisely, it takes care of the network, front camera, power consumption, fingerprint unlocking, and more. In addition, the system stability is improved.
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm, improved the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] audio processing, improved communication quality
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos with the front camera
- [Optimized] network stability
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Initially, it will release to a small percentage of users, while a broader rollout will follow later. In the meantime, you can track the software manually via the device’s Settings > Software update > Check for updates.