Oneplus is rolling out a new update to both its flagship devices i.e. Oneplus 3 and 3T. The update make the software version to Oxygen OS 4.1.3 which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The update latest update did not contain any big change. But with this update, It seems like the company has fixed a few issues while improving some features. Earlier in March 2017 Oneplus has given the Oxygen OS 4.1.0 in which there were several improvements and fixes, like expanded screenshots, blur reduction while taking photos, better video stability while recording, as well as improved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Full changelog of the new update:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
Oneplus is rolling out an update as OTA. So to might get some time to reach your device. If the update is not popped up on your phone don’t panic. Check it manually by going through thte settings>>about the phone>>software update.