Recently, the OnePlus has spun out the open beta 2 update to the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. The company has begun rolling out the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T Series. As of now, the firmware versions of this update is currently available.
The latest update accompanies a few bug fixes and upgrades. Apparently, the company has not added any new highlights to the device. It fixes the issue of slow charging rate in some cases, the lagging issue when playing screen-recorded videos, the small probability failure issue with the Double Tap to Wake, the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos, and the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos. The changelog of the update is as follows.
- Optimized the effect of unlocking animation
- Fixed the issue of slow charging rate in some cases
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing screen-recorded videos
- Fixed the small probability failure issue with the Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos
- Fixed the silent issue when the Bluetooth transport protocol is changed to AptX
- Improved the stability of the Wi-Fi connection and reduce Internet outages
As it is an open beta update, it may be less stable than stable builds and contain bugs. So, think twice before installing. If you are an OnePlus 7 or 7T Series beta user, a notification will appear if the update reaches your device. Alternatively, you can also head over to Settings>Software updates>Check for the updates.