OnePlus has pushed a new update for the 2020 flagship devices, i.e., for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. OnePlus has started rolling the update for the Indian, European, and North American variants of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro’s. The new update adds new features, fixed bugs, brings a new app, and much more. Here is the changelog and build number of the new update.
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds Pro and brought new powerful features.
- Newly added the screenshot feature for AOD.
- Fixed the failed issue of Navigation gestures in some scenes
- Improved system stability and fixed, known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.08
- Optimized the portrait mode effect of the front camera
- OnePlus Store
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you.
Build number of OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro after OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update!
- IN: 220.127.116.11.IN21DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.IN21BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 126.96.36.199.IN11DA
- EU: 188.8.131.52.IN11BA
- NA: 184.108.40.206.IN11AA
As you can see in the changelog, the update includes a new Bitmoji AOD from Snapchat, and you can take a screenshot of AOD now. They optimized the smartphone to work with the new OnePlus Buds Pro. The addition of the OnePlus Store app is which most users don’t care about. The best thing is that you can remove it if you don’t like it. OnePlus also has optimized the portrait mode for the front camera of both devices. Interestingly, OnePlus has pushed the security patch to August 2021. Also, now you can set your personal Bitmoji avatar in the Ambient display. To setup this, head to Settings and click on Customization. From here, tap on Clock on ambient display and finally on Bitmoji to set your personal avatar.
The brand has confirmed that the update is currently rolling out for a few devices in three regions. We expect the wider rollout to begin in the upcoming days. Check whether the update has reached your device. To check, head to Settings and then to About Phone and tap on Software Update. Would you please share the article with your fellow users of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro?