After the successful tests of all the other smartphone models, Oppo has finally started testing the ColorOS 11 Alpha Version for Oppo A52. As per the release note, the Beta testing program is opened only for Indian users with a limit of 100 members. The company has also started taking the registrations, and interested users can apply to this program from November 5 (Today) – November 8.
Note: As this is a testing program, this version might include many bugs, and you might also face lag & many other issues. So, we suggest you to enroll in the program only if you know the basics or have a little knowledge about it.
Below are a few things which you must know before applying to the Alpha program.
- Backup important personal data before updating to avoid the data loss
- After the successful update to the Alpha version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically.
- It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining.
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 11
How to apply?
- At first, fill out the form from here.
(Make sure to open this link in your Phone Browser or your PC Browser)
- Oppo will review your application in 3 workdays. If apply success, we’ll invite you to the Alpha Test Official Telegram Group.