The BBK-owned Chinese smartphone brand – OPPO has started spinning out the Android 11 based ColorOS 11 stable update for the OPPO Find X2 Series. The update weighs 812 MB in size and rolling out on the CPH2023_11_C.05 Firmware version for the Find X2 users & CPH2025_11_C.05 Firmware version for the Find X2 Pro users.
Also read: Realme Narzo 10 Security Updates Tracker.
As per the update changelog, the update brings changes for Personalizations, High Efficiency, Improved Performance, System, Launcher, Games, Communications, Photos, Camera, Accessibility, and much more. However, you will be experiencing all the new features and UI while using your smartphone. The complete changelog of the update is as follows.
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
As of now, this update is rolling out only for Beta registered users, and it will be released shortly for non-beta users too. Similar to all the other updates, the company is spinning out the update in phases and is said to reach all the Beta users with a few days. Meanwhile, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to check the update status manually.