Lately, Oppo has been seeding out the Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1 update to a bundle of smartphones. According to the March roadmap plan, the company is rolling out a stable update of the latest ColorOS 11.1 to Oppo Reno 10 X Zoom.
Must see: List of devices receiving ColorOS 11 open beta update in March 2021 – Oppo Reno2, Reno2 Z and Oppo K5 on list
The new stable update comes with build number CPH1919_11_F.40 which weighs around 3.5 GB in size. The latest build carries various new features and enhancements depending upon the region.
Obviously, the update will drive the Android 11 attributes to say, Chat Bubbles, Device Control in power menu, One-time Permission, Auto-Reset Permission, and much more. Let’s take a quick view of the full changelog:
- Users can pack third-party icons and also create their own Always-on Display (AOD) styles.
- Users select accent colors and generate wallpapers.
- Users can create ringtones and even make their own ringtones.
- It offers three styles of Dark modes: Enhanced, Medium, and Gentle.
- It offers wallpapers based on microscope, macro, and time-lapse photographs.
OPPO Relax 2.0
- Introduces Sound Mix feature, which enables users to select from a wide variety of sounds to create a true-to-life white noise mix to their liking.
- Users can also listen to sounds from cities like Tokyo, Bangkok, and Reykjavik in OPPO Relax 2.0.
- With the company of Google, Oppo introduced “Three-Finger Translate” via which users can directly translate the content in partial screenshots while capturing them.
- It enables users to create a copy of their current system protected by a separate fingerprint or password.
- It provides an option to select the apps in the Private System while creating it.
- Notifications can be enabled by both systems.
- Provide a smoother experience by boosting RAM utilization by 45%.
- Improves the response rate by 32%, and enhances frame rate stability by 17%.
- It reduces app loading time by learning the usage behaviour of users.
- The SuperTouch identifies key user scenarios and optimizes the touch response speed accordingly.
- It keeps battery use under control without comprising the overall system performance.
- Keeps battery use under control without comprising the overall system performance.
- Super Power Saving Mode helps users utilize most out of the last remaining batter.
- Battery Guard helps users in maintaining battery health by learning users’ charging habits.
- Allow users to share their location when their phone is about to die.
OPPO Open Platform
- Enables third-party applications to use its camera features.
- Third-party apps can access opens Video HDR, a software-based HDR video recording
Make sure your software version should be C.33 or C.34, and the Android 11 update will switch the number to F.40.
The ColorOS 11 update for the Reno 10x Zoom is live for users in India and Indonesia and is expected to hit other regions soon.
As usual, the update is rolling out over the air, and it will reach out to your device shortly. Alternatively, you can access it manually by clicking the phone’s Settings > Software update> Download and install.