Just like Xiaomi has swiftly updated its flagships with MIUI 12.5, the enhanced version is not an exception. So far, various devices have been updated including Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11X, Mi Mix 4, and more. The latest one to join the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version update party is the sub-brand Poco F3.
Must see: [Download] Poco Launcher v2.20 focuses on Minimalist design and Personalization
The latest stable update for Poco F3 is rolling out globally through the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKHMIXM. According to a survey, Xiaomi addresses 160 system header issues and 224 system application issues with the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version.
Moreover, we also have the official changelog in our hands. As per the update log, the package resolves bugs in the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade alongside the regular features of the stable skin.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly