While Android 12 could launch any time sooner, Realme is still not done releasing the latest stable operating system to its flagships. The 2019 launched Realme 3 pro is finally receiving the stable Android 11 update based on Realme UI 2.0.
Make sure to visit: How to unlock the bootloader of Realme 3 Pro?
While the previous Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme 3 Pro was only limited to the beta testers. This time, the package is available for every user via the firmware version RMX1851EX_11_F.05.
Regarding changes, the software will endorse all that we expect from Android 11 and the extensive features of REalme UI 2.0. Besides, the company has also issued a detailed changelog that claims to fix several issues across the system. Moreover, the security patch will also be upgraded to August 2021.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Boosts Wi-Fi performance with stronger signal across Wi-Fi channels.
- Fixes an issue that might cause the Camera app to freeze when using the rear camera in Portrait mode.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might freeze when you switch to the front camera, turn on the flashlight, and then switch to another shooting mode.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might stutter when taking burst photos in bright light outdoors.
- Realme UI
- Fixes an issue where the search box and the navigation buttons might overlap in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where apps might appear in the wrong place in the Recents screen when you switch to the Recents screen from Split screen view.
- Fixes an issue that might cause ambient sound to disappear when you turn voice chat on and then off in games.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security.
As the package is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to hit every unit. Meanwhile, you can also track the update manually via Settings > Software update.