Realme has made its name in good-books by upgrading its handsets rapidly by pushing frequent updates. The Chinese giant ensures that the device owner stays up-to-date. Earlier, Realme announced the Open Beta program schedule of Realme UI 2.0 skin for Realme 7 Pro. Till now, five Realme UI 2.0 Beta updates have been rolled out to the smartphone.
Today the company has started seeding out Beta 6 update for Realme 7 Pro owners in India which drives in several fixes and optimizations. The sixth beta brings the following changes as revealed by the company.
- Fixed some known issues and improved the system stability
- Fixed probabilistic freezing issue of 64M PRO mode
- Optimized the sound and vibrate feedback on the Settings page
- Fixed the issue that the screen-off gestures are turned off by default after the system update
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of the Personalizations page
- Fixed the display issue of Dolby Atoms page in Dark mode
- Fixed the display issue of notification icons on the status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue when switching Home screen mode in Dark mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crash after added a language on the Language page
Realme 7 Pro UI 2.0 Beta 6 update brings the software version RMX2170_11_C.16 in India which weighs around 739 MB in size.
Realme 7 Pro Specifications
The Realme 7 Pro packs Android 10-based Realme UI with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G. The phone features a 6.4-inch screen and a Super AMOLED display. It provides 128 GB + 6 GB RAM and 128 GB + 8 GB RAM storage variants out of the box which is expandable via a microSDXC card slot. Moving to the camera, it offers a quad-rear module consisting of 64 MP wide + 8 MP ultrawide + 2 MP macro + 2 MP depth lens and a single 32 MP wide sensor at the front. The device packs a 4500 mAh non-removable battery with 65W fast charging.